Experience the reindeer thrill - the way the locals have moved from one place to another in the forests of Lapland for centuries.
During half an hour reindeer safari you will experience quiet snowy woods and feel Lappish winter forest life, maybe we see hares and other lappish animals footprints on snow and wild reindeers wandering around. You will be guided by local reindeer herder and at the end of the tour you can explore the reindeer trail and feed the reindeer.
- Tuesday and Friday 11:00-11:30. Book online from Visit Arctic North-online shop
- Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday 14:00-14:30. Book online from Visit Arctic North-online shop
- 52 € / adults and 4-12 yo children 26, 0-3 yo child for free accompanied by adult
- Group size 1 – 16
- Has to be purchased prior to 24 hours
- Meeting time & point: Tuesdays and Fridays 10:45 Reindeer Restaurant Kopara, Luostontie 1160, 98530 Pyhätunturi.
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays 13:45 Reindeer Restaurant Kopara.
- You will get your ticket and further information.
- Important: Dress up considering current weather, pack an extra layer of clothing.