When planning a holiday in Luosto:
If you are planning a holiday to Luosto in summer-autumn 2020 it is good the check what services are available. Check the current situation from the Luosto opening hours page.
The coronavirus situation is affectiong some of the services in Luosto.
When on holiday still remember to protect yourself and others:
- Avoid crowds and maintain at least a one-metre distance from other people.
- Wash your hands with water and soap often and carefully, for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser if washing your hands is not an option.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth unless you have just washed your hands.
- Cough and sneeze into a disposable tissue and put the tissue in the bin immediately after use. If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve, not into your hands.
If you are suspected of having corona virus or seasonal influenza infection that requires treatment while you’re in the Luosto, immediately contact healthcare provider by phone and follow the instructions you have received. Call +358 40 128 5295, Sodankylä Municipality Corona Counseling, open daily from 8am to 9pm. Do not spread a potential virus by visiting your health center but wait and follow the instructions given over the phone.
Do not spread a potential virus by visiting your health center but wait and follow the instructions given on the phone.In case you are facing a normal flu symptom, you may stay at home treatment. Please do not spread exposure to others by restricting your visits to public areas. Avoid contact with other people and crowded places.
More information about the Current corona virus situation in Finland: www.thl.fi