- 219€ / person, 249€ / person from Luosto (including transfer).
- Duration: 8 hours
- Number of participants: 2 to 8 clients
- Season: December–April
- Bookings: As per agreement
- Minimum age: 16 years
Basic course in ice climbing for those who already manage safely basic indoor climbing skills, like belaying.
The participants will learn skills needed in top roping on ice, including:
- How to build a top rope anchor using trees, ice screws, or fixed anchor points (bolts)
- Relevant knots and gear
- How to rappel down a rope
- How to use ice axes and crampons
- Most common risks related to ice climbing and how to prevent them