Experience the reindeer thrill - the way the locals have moved from one place to another in the forests of Lapland for centuries.
During an one hour reindeer safari you will experience how it feels in quiet snowy woods and how is the Lappish winter forrest life: hares and other Lappish animals footprints on snow and reindeers running free. After the safari you have chance to meet and feet the reindeers of the farm and take a walk on the reindeer path.
Meeting point for the safari is in the Kopara Reindeer park, in the restaurant, 15 minutes before the safari. Kopara Reindeer Park is located in the address Luostontie 1160, 98530 Pelkosenniemi
- Available: Tuesday and Friday 14:00 - 15:00
- Price: 75 € / adults, 38 Children 4-12 years, children 0-3 yo for free accompanied by adult
- Group size 1 – 16
- Has to be purchased prior to 24h
- Meeting time & point:13:45 at Reindeer Restaurant Kopara`s desk, Luostontie 1160, 98530 Pyhätunturi. You will get your ticket and further instructions.
- Important: Dress warmly and consider current weather. Pack extra layer of clothing.