Fatbikes – the most fun way to explore snowy forests
Fatbikes are the new fascinating way to enjoy the arctic nature. These easy-to-ride mountain bikes will take you through new-fallen snow with ease. Wide tyres offer a great grip and make the bike very agile – and will but a big grin on your face.
You can join a guided tour in the Pyhä-Luosto National Park, or, would you prefer, to rent a bike for independently cruising around in the Pyhä region. Pyhä offers excellent environment for fatbiking. The most exquisite route options are located in Pyhä-Luosto National Park.
Tel. +358 40 530 2206
Lapland Safaris Luosto
Tel +358 16 624 336
Tel. +358 16 882 820
Tel. +358 40 0701 700
Guidelines for winter biking in Pyhä and Luosto
In total there is 52 kilometers of winter biking routes in Pyhä-Luosto: 40 kilometers in Pyhä and 12 kilometers in Luosto.
- The trails are marked with blue signposts.
- Groomed once a week with a snowmobile.
- The trail is suitable for winter biking, walking and snowshoeing.
- Pets are welcome when kept on a leash.
- The winter biker is obliged to yield walkers